These resources are listed in reverse date order with the most recent first. If you are looking for the complete video recording of each session, please head to the recording archive.
- June 27, 2023: Generative AI: What it is, why it matters, and its ethical and philosophical implications.
Here are the links to the resources that were referred to in the recent Generative AI session I conducted:
- April 18, 2023: The Social Construction of Truth
- November 15, 2022: How to answer any question you can think of
- November 1, 2022: An introduction to Baruch Spinoza and his Ethics with John Mann
- October 18: The Scientific Revolution with John Pezy
- October 4, 2022: Getting ready for the rise of intelligent robots with John Culshaw